8.13.2009

Mixtape #7 -- Recovery: Songs of Healing

Here is the final track listing for my latest mixtape, Recovery: Songs of Healing. I'd like to dedicate this mix to Megan's father and wish him nothing but the best.

Slainte.




1) Getting Better - The Beatles
2) Recovery - New Buffalo
3) Reason to Believe - Bruce Springsteen
4) Don't Let It Bring You Down - Neil Young
5) With a Little Help from My Friends - Joe Cocker
6) Today Will Be Better, I Swear! - Stars
7) Still All Right - Adam Merrin
8) Living Life - Eels
9) Hold On Hope - Guided By Voices
10) Life Is Long - David Byrne
11) Sun Is Shining - Paul McCartney
12) Gold In Them Hills - Ron Sexsmith
13) Flowers In the Window - Travis
14) Everything's Not Lost - Coldplay
15) I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - U2
16) Either Way - Wilco
17) And the Healing Has Begun - Van Morrison
18) Today - Smashing Pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment