7.28.2009

Mixtape #4: All I'm Thinking About Is You: The Mixtape

Thank you, Megan, for the inspiration to create this mixtape.

Here is the FINAL track listing for my latest mixtape, All I'm Thinking About Is You: The Mixtape:




1) Love You In the Fall - Paul Westerberg
2) Got My Mind Set On You - George Harrison
3) So Happy Together - The Turtles
4) Dreaming of You - The Coral
5) All I'm Thinkin' About - Bruce Springsteen
6) Too Busy Thinking About My Baby - Marvin Gaye
7) I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
8) Two of Us - The Beatles
9) Ghosts - Mark Geary
10) Dream About Me - Moby
11) Thinking About You - Pete Yorn
12) How Can I Tell You - Cat Stevens
13) All I Have to Do Is Dream - The Everly Brothers
14) Closer - Travis
15) Dreams - The Cranberries
16) I Want to Hold Your Hand - T.V. Carpio
17) Gotta Have You - The Weepies
18) In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
19) Transatlanticism - Death Cab for Cutie
20) East from West - Denison Witmer

No comments:

Post a Comment