7.31.2009

Mixtape #5 -- THIS: The Mixtape

Here is the final track listing for my latest mixtape, THIS: The Mixtape:









1) I Like You - Drew Moody
2) Starting a New Life - Van Morrison
3) Every Night - Paul McCartney
4) I'm Sticking with You - The Velvet Underground
5) The Man In Me - Bob Dylan
6) If Not for You - George Harrison
7) All I Want Is You - Barry Louis Polisar
8) I'd Rather Be with You - Joshua Radin
9) Together - William Shatner
10) Catch My Disease - Ben Lee
11) You Are the Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne
12) Funny Little Frog - Belle and Sebastian
13) Us - Regina Spektor
14) Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys
15) Such Great Heights - Ben Folds
16) Think I'm In Love - Beck
17) If You're Into It - Flight of the Conchords
18) Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John
19) Mars Loves Venus - The Brunettes
20) This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody) - Talking Heads
21) Mushaboom - Feist
22) Beginnings - Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment